Join the nation’s premiere Home Health and Hospice group! Guardian Angel Home Health is one of the fastest growing Home Health agencies in the country. With over 22 locations nationwide many of our branches carry impressive star ratings and are recognized as one of the lead providers in Home Health, Hospice, DME and Out Patient Rehab.
When you join our team you will have the advantage of industry leading compensation and benefit packages to choose from. A team environment with lead management support. State of the art equipment and charting system in HomeCare HomeBase (HCHB), and the chance to advance with one of the leading providers of Homecare in the country.
Clinical Supervisor oversees the clinical functions in the agency and is responsible for maintaining quality standards of care.
1. May be responsible for on-call visits after hours and on weekends if below the established census level
2. In HomeCare HomeBase:
For start of care (soc)/recertification(recert):
Follow-up on pending admission
Review/approve referral after payor verification
Review proposed 485 edits
Edit/lock OASIS assessment
Review/Edit/Approve held 485 order for additional clinical review
3. For add-ons, review evaluation documentation, edit and approve add-on and held add-on order
4. Transfer to inpatient facility - review and approve new order, review assessment data, edit, lock OASIS assessment. Discharge patient who is still in inpatient facility at EOE
5. Resumption of care - review, edit and approve held ROC order. Edit and lock OASIS assessment. Review ROC evaluation documentation
6. Discharge - Review order and assessment data. Edit and lock OASIS assessment. Enter discharge order for client. Review discipline only discharge.
7. Death in the home - review assessment data, edit and lock OASIS assessment
8. Review, edit and approve aide care plan
9. Review client care type assignment
10. Update all OASIS for change payor, review payor type change
11. Review client occurrence and complaint report
12. Review medication error report
13. Review vital sign alert report, notify physician if necessary
14. Review entitlement verification report
15. Recert/DC decision
16. Follow-up by reviewing evaluation documentation, editing and approving follow-up order, held follow-up order and by editing and locking OASIS assessment
17. Review and approve new order
18. Determine if reauthorization is needed for new order
19. Review and approve order for ROC visit
20. Review wound score deviation
21. Review non 485 evaluation documentation
22. Provides overall direction to ensure clinical services are provided in accordance with standards established through state and federal regulations.
23. Organizes and coordinates the ongoing clinical operations of the agency.
24. Ensures that adequate qualified personnel are provided, retained, and utilized in an efficient manner.
25. Ensures the delivery of quality patient care.
26. Provides professional growth and development of staff and ensures adequate staff education, orientation and evaluation.
26. Develops operational plan in collaboration with each department’s manager, for goals, measures, and targets in alignment with the overall goals of the organization.
28. Reviews departmental trends and facilitates improvement of processes through Process Improvement activities.
29. Ensures compliance with regulatory and accrediting standards.
30. Maintains ongoing liaison with field staff and the community.
31. Prepares reports and analysis showing progress and adverse trends with appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
32. Performs other duties as requested
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred. Current RN licensure in the State of employment. Five years of progressive experience in home care management preferred.
Knowledge of Medicare rules, regulations, and requirements. Strong leadership skills and interpersonal capabilities to foster interdepartmental collaboration and mutual goal attainment. Ability to set objectives, action plans and engage the workforce.