- Oversees data entry for all Agency billing.
- Completes Medicare billing daily.
- Completes private pay billing entry timely.
- Submits insurance and Medicaid billing timely.
- Closes out the billing for each entity in a timely manner.
- Posts all payments received; presents funds for deposit.
- Provides status reports of accounts to the Billing Manager & CFO monthly.
- Maintains systems and procedures for billing operations.
- Recommends financial policies and procedures.
- Monitors billing functions for accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintains the privacy standards protecting an individual’s personal health information.
- Assures maintenance of office and medical supplies, forms and inventories
- Builds community and customer perception of the Agency as a high quality provider of services.
- Continuously analyzes work processes and makes suggestion for improvement.
- Recommends and/or supports changes to Agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains Agency property, supplies and equipment in a manner that demonstrates ownership and accountability.
- Is a team player: recognizing the influence of beliefs and cultures on behaviors and accepting strengths and limitations in others; works towards the resolution of interpersonal conflicts as they arise; attends and contributes during meetings; demonstrates initiative to meet the needs of the Agency by assisting coworkers when workload permits; provides assistance in a courteous manner and treats others with care and respect.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Generates and distributes meeting minutes and memos.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business administration/Finances/Accounting highly preferred communicates in clear, friendly, professional and proactive manner.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining perspective. Be creative, flexible and able to drive/guide change.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and meet deadlines. Proficient with Excel, Word and Accounting software.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed